- Rooms & Suites
- Your festivity
- Location & Directions
Who we are:
We always strive to give our guests a warm welcome and make their stay unforgettable. Our attentive, friendly manner shows our gueststhat Stolpe and all our employees are unique. Our fellow human beings and our guests are enchanted by ourenthusiasm and ourcheerful approach to life as we truly enjoy our work.
Choose a job in one of the most attractive hotels in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania. The listed estate, just off the Isle of Usedom directly situated on the River Peene, offers travelers, conference and business guests hotel and gastronomy at the highest level. Become part of our dedicated team and help continue to write the success story of Gutshaus Stolpe with us.
* 36 individually furnished rooms and suites
* Gutshaus restaurant (1 star Guide Michelin)
* Stolper Fährkrug („Stolpe Ferry Inn“, a 350 years old historic farm and estate) with regional cuisine, summer terrace, located directly on the River Peene.
* The former horse stable serves as a historic venue for up to 150 people, ideal for weddings (the church is located next to the manor house) and family celebrations. Our Haferscheune („The Oat Barn“) is an event location for up to 800 guests.
* Wellness lounge with spa-treatments
* Member of Relais & Châteaux since 2001
We are looking for you if you are interested in one of above mentioned varied and responsible tasks!
Have you become curious and find yourself in one of these profiles?
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information please do not hesitate to contact us in advance by phone.
Gutshaus Stolpe Hotel and Restaurant
17391 Stolpe an der Peene
Telephone: +49 (0) 39721 5 50 -0
Contact: Franziska Grimm (Hotel Manager)